Guidelines for Submission to CASA2006 ~ Journal papers
We would firstly like to congratulate you on your paper being accepted into the CASA2006 Conference this year; the competition has been extremely tough due to the high number of submissions and the relatively low number of papers we were able to accept.
The deadline for submitting the final version of your paper will be on the:
10 th of May @ 23:59 GMT
One requirement of the conference is that all authors with an accepted paper register here before their papers can be passed for publication - this is an absolute must; however only one author / paper needs to register.
The format for final submission is detailed the same as for the submission version and is available from the journal web site.
The following procedure must be observed in order that papers are published:
CASA journal papers should have a length of maximum 25 pages in the journal submission style, including the figures.
- All papers must be uploaded before 10 th of May @ 23.59 GMT
- Each paper's main author must return a signed copyright form by fax to: +41 22 379 00 79
Please respect the journal style and the page limit, in order to avoid major editing of the final version of your paper.
Final versions should be submitted via the website here
(not the CAVW journal), using the login & password given in your acceptance mail.
All the parts of the electronic submission must be contained in one zipped file (WinZip preferably, but tarred and gzipped is also accepted) and named after the last name of the first author of the paper.
The Zipped file contains the following parts:
- One file named biographies.zip (or biographies.tar.gz). For every author of the paper, there should be 2 files, both marked with the last name of the relevant author:
- An ASCII formatted text file with a short biography of the author
- A digital photograph of the author. Only TIFF or EPS format is accepted.
- One file named paper.zip (or paper.tar.gz). For the content of this file, there are 2 options:
- The file contains 1 Word file (named after the last name of the first author), which contains the paper.
- The file contains a PDF file (named after the last name of the first author), which contains the paper. A zipped file (named after the last name of the first author), which contains all TeX sources. If you choose this option, it is crucial that both the files (PDF and zipped TeX sources) are included in the zipped paper file.
These are the only two ways to correctly submit your paper. Any other file format for any of the files will not be accepted.
- One file named figures.zip (or figures.tar.gz). This file contains all figures in electronic format. All figures must be in high quality TIFF or EPS format (300dpi for images, and 600dpi for diagrams). Any other format is not accepted. The name of each figure must correspond to the figure reference in the paper. For example, if your paper contains a Figure 4, the file figure4.tiff or figure4.eps must be included in the zipped figures file. For figures, we favour dedicated illustration packages over tools such as Excel or Powerpoint.
last update :